Our services in the meso- and macro lab:
Hardened concrete tests
Also on behalf of Güteschutz Hessenbeton e. V. we carry out hardened concrete tests on normal concrete as well as on lightweight aggregate concrete and steam-hardened aerated concrete.
Among other things we test:
- Compressive strength
- Flexural and splitting tensile strength
- Dry bulk density
Of course, standard tests according to DIN EN 12390, DIN EN 1354, DIN 4223, etc. can be carried out.
With our freeze-thaw test equipment from Schleibinger Geräte, standard tests for the freeze resistance XF1 can be carried out in different procedures.
- CDF-Test; CEN/TS-12390-9 and CDF RILEM TC 117 FDC
- CIF-Test: RILEM TC 176 IDC, CEN/TR 15177 2006-06 and BAW leaﬂet frost test
- VDZ-cube method: CEN/TS 12390-9
Various tensile tests on site or at the construction site
With various loading equipment, we can perform tests up to 1,000 kN tensile load both in the test hall and on site / at the construction site.
- Test loading of foundation anchorages after damage to a freeway sign bridge
- Test loading of subsequently anchored reinforcing bars as part of an underground car park renovation project
The tests can be carried out according to the speciﬁcations of the client (e.g. test engineer).
to our meso and macro laboratory